Updates to the Site Today

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Updates to the Site Today

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey Willis
      Keymaster

To move keep the Fiddlevideo site up-to-speed with the latest technology, our IT folks will be doing a little work on the server side of things in the next 24 hours.

You may experience intermittent downtime while this work is being performed. Please let us know if you have any issues with accessing lesson content…we’ll track them down.

Thanks!!!

foggyfiddle
      Participant

Hi Casey,
      Thanks for all the work you do!!
      I really like the New tune,Frenchies reel, but when I go to check out the Basic melody tutorial,up comes the lesson for Memories of Eva Waltz.Just thought I’d let you know.
      Kind regards,
      Foggyfiddle.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Thanks for the note, Foggy. I’ll get that fixed!!!

FiddleMouse
      Participant

Just an FYI: When using my ipad to access the site, the pause button on the tutorial vids does not pause for me… it just mutes the sound and keeps playing! This has never happened to me before.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Thanks for that info, Fiddlemouse. The player pause function is working on a iPhone is working…have you tried powering your device fully down & opening up a brand new Safari browser to view the site again? That might take care of the issue if you haven’t tried it yet.

Also, the IT guys are doing a few more changes to the site today…if the issue persists through the end of the day (and after restarting/opening a brand new safari browser, please let me know and I’ll research further.

Thanks again!!

C

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.