New fiddle tune

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Guillaume Cimon
      Participant

HI! I think the Black and White rag, taught by either Casey or Megan, would be great!

Thank you for the outstanding work done on Fiddlevideo, the reason why my fiddle play got to the next level!

Cheers!

George Bretz
      Participant

Guillaume,
      Thanks for your kind comments. This site has been very helpful for me as well.
      I will make sure Casey gets your request for “Black and White Rag”.
      That tune is a great request.
      Either Casey or Megan would do a great job.
      Thanks,
      George

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hi, Guillaume.

I had to check to see if Megan didn’t already record this…she plays a great version.

Consider it added to our running request list, sir.

C

armin
      Participant

HI Will – I am sure you are busy but We wonder will you be able to publish any new / old tunes -from Kevin’s already recorded sessions ? There are probably 20 new recorded tunes need finalisation and we want them ! Thanks Amin and Sara

Regarding Bluegrass – can somebody Please record Billy in the Lowground- its such classic Bluegrass fiddle tune

Guillaume Cimon
      Participant

Hi Casey! Sorry for the late answer. Thank you so much for adding this song to the request list. No rush, I’m still struggling with your version of cotton patch rag and Megan’s leather britches. Thanks for the awesome work you guys do in this place. And being myself from Quebec, I can now learn from Andre Brunet, all those songs I’ve heard my grandad playing over the years.

George Bretz
      Participant

Guillaume, I had the opportunity to see Andre perform a couple of months ago. What a talent. I was surprised to hear him play fiddle, tap rhythm and sing all at the same time.
      I need to work on some of his tunes.
      George

Guillaume Cimon
      Participant

George, what a great opportunity you had! I wish I’ll be able to see him play live someday. He’s a great fiddler and performer!

Guillaume

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.