Megan – in the studio

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kenny
      Participant

Megan,

I would like to request a couple of tunes for you to teach.

“Lady be Good to Me” key of G

“Georgiana Moon” key of G

“The Waltz You Saved for Me” key of F

Thanks for any consideration given,
      Kenny

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Thanks for the input, Kenny. I’ll add these to Megan’s running request list…she may choose to teach one/multiple of them when she’s here…if we can get past this Covid craziness and she can travel to our studios.

Cheers!!

C

Mark Llewellyn
      Participant

I hope Megan comes soon. I’m looking forward to her tunes. I have a couple of requests, Wyatt’s Waltz and Fifty Years Ago Waltz. And I’ve memorized Casey’s Beaumont Rag and working on Tugboat, then Cane Rag. I’m recovering from a broken neck and as I lose weight I can get my elbow under to reach the fourth finger drone on G-string for tunes in G.

Thanks, I’m starting to have fun again fiddling, I’m hoping to get tunes I used to know back into my 68 year-old head and this site is very inspiring.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Dang, Mark. Glad to hear you’re in recovery mode, sir!

Megan will be in the Fiddlevideo studios July 27-August 1. She’s also scheduled to be back for a couple of days in late September. We’ll have guitar recording and other production work to do after she records, but you can expect her first batch of lessons to be published later this fall.

Megan is an excellent instructor, and I’m really excited to bring her on board. Stay tuned!

C

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.