Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonya Brookins
      Participant

Fiddle tune request:

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hi, Sonya. That’s one of the most beautiful waltzes out there. I’ve started to learn it several times but have never gotten to the finish line. But it’s definitely on my list to teach in some future recording session.

chazworm
      Participant

I’m sorry. I came here hoping to refute the stupid “Golden Fiddle” that Johnny won in Charlie Daniles masterpiece “Devil Went Down To Georgia”. I was working on a punkgrass sequel to it in Johnny’s point of view complaining about the horrible acoustic qualities of that stupid lame “Golden Fiddle” I won off the devil. I mean a golden fiddle would sound like hell.

Aysha Hoffman
      Participant

This tune was one of the reasons why I started playing the fiddle, along with some others including this one, Lily Dale – still no where near playing it unfortunately, even with the sheet music….I decided to try learning it without the doubles stops and maybe I can throw these in a few years when I get better. Right now, sometimes even I feel like leaving the room when I’m practicing…

John Jeansonne
      Participant

I dropped by to also request “Golden Fiddle Waltz”. I wonder if Megan could teach it. 😃 I saw Ann old youtube video of her playing it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.