Download and loop the songs

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum General Fiddle Forum Topics Download and loop the songs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to download the songs to my iPhone. I wish to listen to it offline and loop it. But I dont know how to do it. It sais ” download MP3″ but I can only put a mark on the phone and then I have to go online each time I want to listen to it. Would be great if I could loop it, if someone knows howe to do and could help me.

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hi, Gun. It sounds like you’re wanting a playlist on your iphone. I recommend downloading the songs using a laptop or desktop computer…whatever you use to manage your iTunes library. Then import those downloaded songs into iTunes and create a playlist. Sync the playlist to your phone, and you should be good to go with looping and playing the files when off-line.

I don’t think there is a way to download the mp3 files directly to your phone and create a playlist from there…maybe someone else can chime in with advice on that. But I do know that downloading the files to an actual computer and then importing them to an iTunes playlist that syncs with your phone will work, sir. Keep us posted!

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you Casey!
        I will try that,
        Have a nice day,
        Gun

John W.
      Participant

is it possible to download the backing tracks? also, is there an app that you use to play these backing tracks from your ipad when you arent in the studio?

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, JWHITT5. I think I can help you out. I’ll PM you with details. I do have plans to eventually embed links to download backing tracks, but my focus right now is on editing and producing about 70 new full lessons from Kevin, Hanneke, and our newest teacher, Patti Kusturok. So I can’t commmit to a time frame for this feature, sir. I hope you understand.

I’ll catch you on email. Thanks!

C

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.