The Last Alleluia ( Childsplay) by Hanneke Cassel

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Lessons in Production – Fiddle Tune Requests The Last Alleluia ( Childsplay) by Hanneke Cassel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      devashanto
      Participant

Loved this piece”The Last Alleluia” played by Hanneke Cassel ( Childsplay). Hope she will add the tutorial to her site. Devashanto

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hi, Devashanto.

We’ll add that tune to Hanneke’s running request list…she may choose to teach it the next time she’s in the studio…

Cheers!

devashanto
      Participant

Thanks ; that will be great!

Leoquin
      Participant

I’d like to second Devashanto’s request for “The Last Alleluia”

Allison Philbrick
      Participant

Hi Casey, any idea when Hanneke will be back in to do some more recordings? I’d like to see a mix of what she did the first time….some traditional tunes, some of hers, some Cape Breton tunes, etc.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, Allison.

We almost had Hanneke in the studio a couple of months ago, but it didn’t work out…she and I have been talking and hope to get her back in the studio later this year or early next for another session. Agreed on the mix of tunes…I think Hanneke has actually had like 4-6 sessions with us over the past few years, and I know she looks forward to recording more.

As a heads up, we did just publish a new lesson from Hanneke today which you might find interesting: The Road to Errogie.

All the best!

C

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.