Reg Wing access

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Reg Wing access

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      crowdofone
      Participant

I’ve logged in, out and in. Always shows Patti’s new Red Wing (beyond performance video) as unavailable unless I log in. Hmmm.

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hi, Crodofone.

Do I understand correctly that you are logged in to begin with and then when you navigate to Patti’s Red Wing lesson, you see the public video vs. the paid lesson? And you have to log in again before proceeding? We have been having some weird caching issues recently on the site.

Or am I misunderstanding the issue?

Could you please confirm the issue as well as provide your device, OS and browser info?

Thanks in advance.

C

crowdofone
      Participant

Hi Casey,

I can confirm that after logging in and navigating to Patti’s Red Wing lesson, I always see the public video while the extras are always stamped “sign up to view.” This is happening only with this one lesson and I can also now confirm that it only happens with Firefox 51.0.1 under Windows 10 and does NOT happen when I log in with Chrome.

crowdofone
      Participant

Looks all fixed a couple of hours later. Thanks for your time and attention Casey.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Well, I’d like to take credit for the fix, but I didn’t actually change any cache settings on the server side. The problem that fixes itself isn’t fixed…

That said, I have a support ticket into one of our service providers to take a look.

Please do keep me posted if the issue presents itself again. Thanks!!

C

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

OK, guys. I finally have a resolution to this issue. It sounds like one of our server settings was modified during an unplanned outage at our hosting provider. That setting had to do with some server caching issues. The tech team finally traced out the root cause.

Please let me know if you continue to experience logging out issues…Thanks for your patience!!!

Casey

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.