Quebecois! Andre Burnet! Fantastic!

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Quebecois! Andre Burnet! Fantastic!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      malton
      Participant

I’m so happy to open up the fiddlevideo website today to find lessons from Andre Brunet and some Quebecois tunes! Fantastique! Made my day! Thank you.

Roland White

Ah ha, Today is the day as I discover at 3 am on a sleepless night that the first batch of Andre’s lessons are now now on FiddleVideo.

Thank you Casey for all your hard work bringing FV new material. OK Fiddlers Time to Start tapping your feet and while moving your arms and fingers. Have fun. with this exciting fiddle style. Roland

Singalong
      Participant

Thank you, Fiddle Video, for bringing Andre Burnet and his Quebecois style to this website! I am excited beyond belief! I have often wondered if I could ever learn the foot stepping part along with the fiddle playing ever since I saw a Quebecois group in concert years ago. This is a great opportunity to find out.

I am looking forward to seeing many more lessons from Andre, and really appreciate all the time and effort everyone has contributed to expand the Fiddle Video lessons in order to include another great style of fiddling!!

Roland White

Hi Singalong,
      Thank you for your kind words to FiddleVideo. I know Casey will appreciate the sentiment. I know I’m excited about all the new fiddle content and Andre is a great addition to the instructors. Thanks for chiming in on the forum. Best, Roland, Moderator

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

You bet, guys. Thanks much for the kind words. Andre is amazing. I’ll edit out several more of his lessons and then start working on our other new instructor’s material!! Fun times!

C

poetmom
      Participant

Casey, who is the “other new instructor,” again? I LOVE Andre’s stuff and can’t wait to learn it!

RickG83
      Participant

I am in Eastern Ontario, if I lived closer to Andre I would seek him out as a private instructor. In my humble opinion new content from him is worth the price of my membership alone. Reel a Toto is one i’d love to have added for sure.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, Rick. I’m really glad to hear that feedback. Yep – we have a ton of additional lessons from Andre to publish. We also have a new instructor to publish, and then I’ll be producing new lessons from each instructor in turn throughout 2018.

I’ll add that reel onto his request list for his next session…

Cheers!

C

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.