PATTI KUSTUROK LESSONS PUBLISHED!!!

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum General Fiddle Forum Topics PATTI KUSTUROK LESSONS PUBLISHED!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey Willis
      Keymaster

That’s right, all you awesome Fiddlevideo members. We just published the first 12 of Patti’s 48 lesson modules to the site. You can see them all here.

I’m off to a mini-vacation in beautiful Florida, so I won’t be posting any new lessons or commenting as much as I usually do, but don’t worry…upon my return, we’ll hit the ground running and be producing/publishing more of Patti’s great lessons.

I’m really excited about Patti’s addition to the site. She is a wonderful musician, and an even cooler person. Let’s welcome her!!!

C

John W.
      Participant

i have to admit, ive spent quite a bit of time watching patti kusturoks 365 days of fiddle tunes on youtube before she became an instructor here. im glad i can finally slow it down and loop it so that i can see what is going on with your left hand.

Patti Kusturok
        Participant

Thanks John! Glad you’ve enjoyed the 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes. I’m beyond excited to be a member of the team here at Fiddlevideo. I’m having fun learning as well! 🙂

David Evans
      Participant

From a fellow Canadian, Welcome Patti to Fiddlevideo. I am looking forward to your lessons. I really enjoy listening to you and watching your YouTube vids. David

Patti Kusturok
        Participant

Thanks David! I’m happy to be here!

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Awesome, John and David. It’s really rewarding to see these posted after all of the work that goes into them. Glad you both are as excited as I am.

C

Patti Kusturok
      Participant

Thanks Casey!

Enjoy the vacay and try not to get too much sun. Beer and guacamole, on the other hand…..go all out!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.