Naill Murphy – Doolin' Set in France

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Lessons in Production – Fiddle Tune Requests Naill Murphy – Doolin' Set in France

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey Willis
      Keymaster

What do y’all think of this playing???

Oh, and if you haven’t liked our Facebook page, you should totally do that!! And like Naill’s page too!!!

sabrina
      Participant

Hi Casey,

I love his playing ! I didn’t know him and didn’t know that he played in my country ah !

Too bad the camera is on his back but definitely an awesome fiddler !!

S.

fabienne
      Participant

Very groovy !!

micheleroy
      Participant

When will we see the tutorials from Naill?

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, Michele. Great question…Niall is currently on tour in Australia, and it may be some time before he’s able to review lessons.

I would hope we would start publishing the first of his lessons in a few weeks…I might publish them as they are finished instead of saving up a bunch like I did with Andre. Anyhow, that’s the scoop.

If you’re just hanging out waiting for his material to be released, you might consider the pause functionality for your membership.

But in the meantime here’s a sneak peek for you:

Serita
      Participant

Could Naill (or anybody) make a fiddlevideo.com tutorial for Minor Swing??? I found Naill playing this song on YouTube and was transfixed! It is so fun to listen to and looks like a blast to play.

I’d settle for any swing tune like this 🙂

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Yeah…that’s a great one! Swing is on the list to build out this site…it’s just a matter of time!!

I’ll mention this one to Niall when we get him back in the studio.

Sunbreaker8898
      Participant

Niall does Gypsy jazz?! It would be awesome to have a gypsy jazz teacher on the sight!

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

I’ll keep it in mind for a future instructor, Sunbreaker!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.