Intro Lesson

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fiddleman732
      Participant

Hi again,

What do you think about making a lesson on the intro song? It is something I have wanted to learn since becoming a member of the site so I could play along with it before every lesson:)

Thanks! fiddleman732

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hey there! That’s a fun idea, sir. It’s really just four bars I came up with specifically for the intro bumper. I’ll have to see if it makes sense, once I get some other session stuff I have lined up out of the way.

Or perhaps I should write a full song and use that as the outro…

I’ll keep my mind open. Thx for the idea!!

sabrgar
      Participant

How often are new tunes posted?

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi there Sabrgar. We’ve just recorded 48 new lessons with Patti Kusturok. Hanneke is also scheduled for a session in April. We also have 8 or so additional lessons from Kevin Burke in the can ready for editing. So you can reasonably expect around 70 new full song lesson modules to be published in 2016. Hope that helps!!

Roland White

Hi there SABRGAR, I know that Casey is always in some form of upgrading the site whether its recording, editing, or posting new material so you can count on new material as an ongoing process. He recently did a large amount of recording with a new artist and has been in the recording studio doing new tunes. I’m sure Casey will chime in and let you know what his plans, so be sure and check back in to see what is in store. Thanks for your question.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.