Hi!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hanneke Cassel
      Participant

I don’t have the chance to get on here very often but wanted to say HEYYYYYYY and hope you’re enjoying the lessons. I’m personally excited to check out Patti’s new videos. Happy happy fiddling and maybe see some of you at camps this summer??

Roland White

Hi Hanneke, Great to hear from you. FiddleVideo is getting a lot of compliments on your lesson modules. It was great to see you last time you were in Bend and we all hope to see you here again.

This site is so awesome as now we have the instructors being inspired by one another learning some tunes from each other. I know the fiddlers posting on the forums are loving all your music, especially your compositions. Have fun with all your fiddle camps this summer. Best regards, Roland

ulla_petersen
      Participant

YES!!! I enjoy your lessons! Not just your playing and all the technical advice, but also hearing you talk about the music, you play; it is enormously inspiring! Thanks a lot 🙂

Wafflestomper
      Participant

Finding one of your videos on Youtube actually brought me to this site.
      So far I’ve been busy with Casey’s lessons, mainly because its the stuff I’m used to.. but Silver has become part of my regular playlist.

I told my wife, “Her stuff is really cool, not sure I can pull it off.. I may have to get a set of bagpipes instead”

…this idea was not well received.

I’ll get few of those songs under my belt eventually. Keep up the good work.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.