DVD?!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Deltafour1212
      Participant

Any thought to putting all your video lessons on a DVD to sell, for those who do not have access to the internet or the internet on a daily basis?

Thanks

Delta

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hey there, Delta. Thanks for the question. I have condsidered it, but at this point, the production time and shipping seems to outweigh the folks asking for DVDs…that being said, I’m also considering creating downloadable lessons. In other words, you could buy one lesson at a time, download them to your computer (assuming you have access to high-speed internet) and then play them as many times as you need on your computer. Would that work for you?

And again, I’m not ruling out DVDs…just trying to put time into the things we’re getting the most requests for. Thanks for joining in the conversation!

Jessi Stinson
      Participant

It would be fantastic if we could download videos for offline viewing, I’m having a heck of a time getting them to play over even high speed T1 connection. The slowness of this site may not work for me in the long run.

Deltafour1212
      Participant

I agree with Jessica, to be able to download them so you can watch them any time without the need for a internet connection or put your existing videos on a dvd

Roland White

Hi Jessica, Saw your name there and just have to ask if your the same Jessica that attended West Cascade Fiddle Camp in Westfir. Either way glad you like this site, thanks for your input.

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Well, it seems that there are enough folks who would be interested in downloadable lessons, I’ll go ahead and start creating some files for download. I am thinking that I’ll offer each lesson for individual purchase so folks can go that route instead of membership. It will probably take a while to reconvert and zip all files to get them ready for download.

Stay tuned…Thanks guys!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.