Christmas

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Unfiddling Christmas

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Oliver
      Participant

Have a merry Christmas fellow fiddlers. Wherever you are, whatever you do and whether you celebrate it or not, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
      Oliver
      P.S Favorite Christmas song? I’ve got to go with the Pogues and “Fairytale of New York”.

sabrina
      Participant

Thank you Oliver, have a merry christmas and wish you a happy new year !

Merry christmas to all of you.

Favorite christmas tune : N. Mac Master playing with Yo-Yo Ma the “christmas jig” :

S.

RickG83
      Participant

Happy Holidays Oliver! I love to play a medley of Christmas in Killarney and Old Joe’s for my father in law. I gifted him a 22 year old fiddle for XMAS, hopefully we’ll be a duo next year 😉

Roland White

Hi FV Members, Thank you Oliver for chiming in a Merry Christmas to all and Sabrina a wonderful gift to all with that beautiful recording of Natalie and Yo Yo Ma. Amazing players. And hey Rick G83, is the Old Joe you play a Oldtime tune in C or is it another? I love that tune that & learned it many years ago in Weiser Idaho at the National Fiddle Contest. Happy fiddling and wishing you all blessings in FV land for our next new year! Roland

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Great thread, Oliver. Merry Christmas to all! So many great tunes to choose from!!! I don’t know how I’d pick a favorite…How about something non-fiddle…for folks not aware of this talented man, enjoy:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.