Andre Brunet – Raw Export – Sneak Peek…

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Andre Brunet – Raw Export – Sneak Peek…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Well, despite a studio move and a new instructor scheduled to record in 10 days, I had to mix out a couple of Andre’s performances with guitar which was cut over the weekend. This guy’s technique, fire and personality are undeniable. I figured I’d share this sneak peek for Fiddlevideo subscribers.

Keep in mind that Andre recorded 43 tune lessons while he was in the studio…This is tip of the iceberg, folks. Also, please keep in mind that there is still a bunch of work to do to get the full lessons ready for consumption, but it’s the top priority as soon as we wrap up recording Irish fiddle sensation Niall Murphy in 15 days. Enjoy!!

Reel de Point-au-Pic:

Valse Chef du Gare:

Roland White

Hi Casey, Wow Thanks for the sneak peak. Andre is Truly a master at his craft showing unbridled joy and freedom in his performance. I love fiddlers whose joyful souls come out in their music. Cheers, Roland

uncleted
      Participant

WOW, So glad he did the station master waltz!!

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, UncleTed. Just finished production on Station Master Waltz. Headed out to Andre for review and then publication…stay tuned…

C

uncleted
        Participant

Thank you Casey!

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

You bet, man. I need three of me right now to get through all this material!

David Evans
      Participant

Excellent – looking forward to the lessons. Andre is a captivating fiddler!

Andrea_S
      Participant

Exciting!! Thanks for the preview.

Andrea

Blossom
      Participant

This sneak peek was very thoughtful of you to post for us… and is much appreciated. I’m loving this style. Both are great songs, the second one was an unexpected surprise (beautiful new favorite). Thank you, Casey!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.