Alex Depue and Miguel De Hoyos – Two Musicians Who Listen Well

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Lessons in Production – Fiddle Tune Requests Alex Depue and Miguel De Hoyos – Two Musicians Who Listen Well

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Well, If you would like an example of two musicians completely listening to each other, check this out. Here is what practice and camaraderie will get you, if, and only if, you have the talent…:

What an amazing couple of musicians. Anybody have any other great duo/collaborations to share?

Roland White

I have to agree Casey these guys know how to play well together. They tour regularly here and a lot in Mexico. I also saw Alex play at the National Fiddle Contest and he placed in the top 10 of the Open Championship Division. I’m so envious of those folks that got to start at ages 3-5 and know the violin from top to bottom.

Yes, it is a beautiful experience to hear and see such a video
      I also like these two Ladies:

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Nice, Peter. Gatta love the feel. Thx for posting, sir.

Roland White

Hi Anders, Thanks for posting the video I really enjoyed it. I’ve always loved that tune and that is a nice soft jazz setting. Love the tone in her playing, you can tell she has devoted her life to playing and perfecting her art. Thanks for checking in to the form and sharing that clip. Come back soon.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.