AB Loop

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum AB Loop

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Bowvalley
      Participant

Can anyone tell me how the AB Loop works?

I can set the start (A) and end (B) points but cannot figure out how to get the system to play that loop.

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hi, BowValley. Have you checked out the FAQs page? Hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction.

FAQs

Bowvalley
      Participant

Got it !

Thanks

Kitegal
      Participant

Hi there,

The A/B loop and slowdowning feature do not seem to be enabled on “Boil the cabbage”. I see and use them on every other tune so far. I am logged in and all but do not seem to be able to get those features running on that tune. Can you please help?

Thank you! – Sylvia

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, Sylvia. Thanks for the heads up! I must have missed that one when upgrading. It’s fixed now.

Fiddle on!

Casey

Kitegal
        Participant

Very nice, thank you for fixing that so quickly 🙂

Roland White

Hi Sylvia,

I will pass that on to Casey and I’m sure he will look into it shortly. Thank you for letting us know. Happy Thanksgiving.
      Roland

GeorgeH
      Participant

Suggestion: It would be really helpful if the time appeared above the AB loop sliders. In long videos, it is very difficult to set the sliders where the user wants.

Thanks.

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi, George. I agree. Let me do some digging to see if we can get that coded up. I’ll post again in this thread once I have some info.

C

Casey Willis
        Keymaster

Hi again, George. I’ve discussed with our coding team, and it sounds like this feature will take a significant amount of custom dev time to implement. I’ve requested that we consider rolling it out in a future release, but at this time, I don’t have a solution for you. I’m a little bummed. It seems that this is a no-brainer feature. I’ll post again here if something changes, but for now, we’re stuck hunting for the place you need.

If you make videos full screen, that lengthens the scroll bar and may make it a little easier to locate the point where you would like to be.

Thanks again for the great suggestion…looking forward to implementing, but it may take a while…

C

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.