A B loop help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      zerostar36
      Participant

Could someone please explain how to use the loop? What does the I and O stand for? Thanks in advance.

Casey Willis
      Keymaster

Hey there. Yeah, that can be weird at first.

Basically, you need to click on the little button that says “AB Loop”. It’s in the lower left hand corner of the playback window.

Then, a second playback bar shows up and you can drag the in point (I) to a point in the playback where you would like to start the looped section. Then, you drag the out point (O) to the point in the playback where you would like the looped video to stop and return to the in point.

Once you place the in point and out point, move the playback position to be in between the two points. Then press play. Once your playback progress bar reaches the out point (O), your playback position will jump to the in point (I) automatically. After you set the in and out points, the loop just keeps going until you stop…This description might also help.

This looping feature is really helpful if you are trying to work out a really tricky lick. I wish we had tools like this when I was growing up. I’m being serious.

C

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.