Twin fiddles

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum Twin fiddles

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tndel
      Participant

Is there anyone that knows where to find sheet music for twin fiddles, preferably Texas Swing style? Perhaps a few Texas swing style videos would be fun to learn?

Larry Applegate
      Participant

Gary Sizemore on YouTube has several, and there is a link to his sheet music also. I really enjoy Westphalia Waltz.

Roland White

Hi Larry and Tndel,

Thanks for the input for sheet music on Twin Fiddle Tunes. The Sizemore site would be a good place to start. In the meantime I’ll network with some of my Texas Swing friends and see if I can find a few more resources for written music.

Thanks for posting, Roland White, Forum Moderator

Andrea_S
      Participant

You could check out Twinfiddles.ca – lots of great twin fiddling happening with those guys. Gordon and JJ also have music books to accompany their CDs, which can be ordered at fiddlebooks.com (Gordon’s site). Gordon was recently awarded the Order of Canada for his lifetime work with fiddling – he’s one of our national treasures.

Cheers
      Andrea

Roland White

Hi Andrea, thanks for chiming in on some twin fiddle learning tools we appreciate the resources and hopefully FV members will check it out. Best regards, Roland Forum Moderator

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.