Site Suggestion: Link technique videos to tunes

Home Forums Fiddle Lesson Forum General Fiddle Forum Topics Site Suggestion: Link technique videos to tunes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jessi Stinson
      Participant

For instance, if I go to a Kevin Burke tune, it would be wonderful if there was something like, “watch these technique videos to help you prepare for this tune” – with links directly to them. Sometimes I don’t know what technique videos would be most helpful for a tune I don’t know. It would be great if they were right there on that page.

Thanks!
      -Jessi

Roland White

HI Jessi, Great ideas. The technique videos are titled to give you some insights as to the nature of the lesson. They are also a lot of info, so you might consider doing them just as a tune learning session to get the most out of them. Often techniques have to be practiced separately from the tunes to get to the point you can add them effortlessly. Happy to pass this on to Casey but remember his is a one person production so it might be a while before he would be able to implement that into the site. Keep up all your fiddling Jessi great to see you here on FV. Roland

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.