New Hanneke Cassel Tunes

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey Willis
      Keymaster

OK, folks. THANK YOU so much for your patience. I know a bunch of y’all can’t wait to start learning the most recent tunes Hanneke recorded for this project. I’m happy to announce that we are starting to release the new series of 20ish tunes staring now. Also, we’ve invested in a new front-view camera…what do you guys think?

First up, Miss Shepherd’s Reel and Sweet Grandmother’s Spatula…more to follow soon. Keep up with all of Hanneke’s lessons right here!!!

Thanks guys. Can’t wait to release the rest of this series. Hanneke is an amazing artist. Fiddle on!

C

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Casey Willis.
      ulla_petersen
      Participant

Wonderful! Can’t wait to hear the rest of this series! And now that summer and gardening etc. is almost over, I shall have lots of time to practice; it’s going to be a really musical winter 🙂

Roland White

Hi All,

Great news Casey & FiddleVIdeo. The lessons will be welcomed by many of you, some great new tunes to put on your list. Nice job on the left hand camera with a better reveal of the hand and fingers. Have fun with this members, you will enjoy it. Roland

GailNH
      Participant

Love the new camera angle! Excited to start learning the 2 new tunes

Autumn M.
      Participant

Can’t wait to learn them!

Roland White

HI All, Great to hear the excitement out there. Keep Calm and Fiddle on. Playing Fiddle releases endorphins for the brain just like physical fitness for your body except music helps your brain feel good. Best Roland

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.