For Patti Kusturok

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      fan6@mac.com
      Participant

Some tune requests for Patti Kusturok:

Old French

Sherbrooke Reel

The Telephone Tune – it is a French Canadian tune of unknown origin but can be found in the Portland Collection Volume 2. It appears to be public domain.

Hommage á Edmond Parizeau – there may be a copyright issue as this tune is contemporary, written by Marcel Messervier.

Girl with the Blue Dress On – it is in the Portland Collection Volume 1. In Québec it is known as Reel á Paul Charlesbois.

You folks are great players!

Roland White

Hi Fan6,

Thanks for the tune suggestions that I’m sure Casey will pass on to Patti. I’ve heard of most of the tunes and they are great tunes. Thanks for liking FiddleVideo the staff here appreciates your comments. best regards, Roland

Csims
      Participant

Some additional tune suggestions for Patti are Frank’s Reel and Road to Errogie. They were very popular this summer at Leahy Camp in Ontario. I am loving the site and I am finally able to develop and build up my speed with this program. So many tunes to choose and I am finding Patti’s sheet music helpful with the bowings she has marked in.

Thanks!
      Carol

Roland White

Hi Carol, Thanks for the tune suggestions, I love Franks Reel and will have to try to find Rd to Errogie and give hit a listen. I will pass those titles on to Casey and Patti. Great to hear of your success with the site and thanks for using the forum. Best Roland

Roland White

Hi Carol and FV fiddlers,

I was able to locate Rd to Errogie on YouTube and it appears this is the author of the tune too, Adam Sutherland. at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kySYfeKAnHs

This is a dandy high energy tune, now I wonder where Errogie is. Enjoy. Roland

Chart
      Participant

Tune request for Patti Red River Jig and Wind that turns the mill.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.